Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thank you

We serve an Awesome, Amazing, Powerful God. There aren't enough worthy adjectives to describe Him. The way He pursues His lost sheep is indescribably beautiful. Everyone in this world may abandon you but the Lord NEVER will. He will NEVER give up on you. He truly does rejoice when you come home.

The past couple weeks have been quite difficult, I found myself drowning in sorrow unable to keep my head above water but our Father, our Savior, our Counselor provided. He sent His ministering angels and prayer partners to me. The Lord, Himself, met me right where I was at and gave me His words. I now realize my great need for Him every moment of every day like never before. I need our Lord like I need the air I breath, more so in fact because breathing wouldn't be worth it if it were for the presence of God.

Do not be overwhelmed by this world, He has already overcome it! He gives Life to what's dead.

"For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed we felt that we had received the sentence of death. BUT that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. He delivered us from such deadly peril and He will deliver us. On Him we have set our hope that He will deliver us again." 2 Corinthians 1:8-9

Do not lose heart. Our Lord is working and He will not stop until the battle is won. In fact the battle is already won, it just hasn't manifested before our earthly eyes. God will give LIFE to what's dead in our marriages, spouses, and lives. He is a God of restoration, and reconciliation. He DOES NOT lie. He ALWAYS keeps His promises. He will NEVER leave us or stop pursuing us when we stray. Have Faith and know that you know that He is a God worthy to be served and praised. He will RESTORE what's broken.

Father,
Thank you for mercy. Thank you grace. Thank you for forgiveness. Thank you for hope. Thank you for love. Thank you for the destruction of my marriage and how You have reconciled me back to You. Thank you for getting my attention and turning my heart back to You. Thank you for my husband and how You are working in his life. Thank you that You are restoring our marriage back to one another and back to You. Thank you for allowing me the blessing of falling in love with my husband all over again. Thank you for conviction and forgiveness of my sins. Thank you for providing. Thank you for trials and for giving life. Thank you for speaking to me through Your word. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Father. You are Good, Right, and Perfect. You are so Holy. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for fighting on my behalf and never giving up. Thank you for not giving up on my marriage or my beloved and for fighting for us. Thank you for Your truth. I love you will all of my heart, all of my mind, and all of my strength. You deserve all praise, all honor and all glory. Hosanna. My life and heart are yours. I surrender everything to You. I trust You Lord. Take care of my beloved. Take care of all standers, prodigals, and hurting people. Thank you. In Jesus's Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment